Changing Differential Fluid
1. Raise car with jacks/lift. Support with Jack Stands
2. Remove differential fill plug. Use 14mm hex socket. (Always remove fill plug first!!) (figure A)
3. Place oil Pan under the differential. Open the drain plug with 14mm hex socket.
4. Close drain plug, make sure you use a new seal ring. Tightening torque for drain plug is 52 ft-lbs.
5. Use fluid pump to fill differential (as shown in top picture). Fill differential until oil reaches the edge of the filler hole. The oil level should be checked while the car is on a level surface.
6. Close fill plug, make sure you use a new seal ring. Tightening torque for drain plug is 48 ft-lbs.